Your privacy is important to us, and the following sets out our policy and the steps we take to ensure that your privacy on the internet is protected.
- Gallery 247 do not sell, rent, or otherwise supply names or contact lists to any other parties.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. No details that will enable any person to be individually identified will be disclosed to any third party, other than to the extent necessary for them to be able to deliver a required service to you.
- Where a user elects to becomes part of a subscription list, such as to receive advance press releases and news, that list is used solely by Gallery 247, and is not made available to any other parties. Furthermore, a user can elect to be removed from such news lists at any time.
- From time to time, Gallery 247 may publish statistical analyses on users and /or subscribers for marketing and promotion purposes. This information is such that no user or subscriber can be individually identified or contacted from that information.
- During the normal course of our business we are often exposed to our clients' commercially sensitive information, some of whom may be in competition with each other. We treat all such information with absolute confidence.
- We count the number of times that each page on our site has been visited, but we do not specifically identify any visitors, who remain completely anonymous.
- Your user names and passwords are strictly confidential, and will not be knowingly disclosed to any other party. Where you have lost or forgotten your user name or password, a new password will be allocated and disclosed only after you have been suitably identified.
- Any online payments are made through a secure encrypted payment gateway provided by National Australia Bank.
- For your personal security we do not store your credit card information in our systems. Any such information is stored within secure systems provided by National Australia Bank.
If you feel that this policy has been abused please contact Gallery 247 and let us know so that we can take appropriate action.