Art Shows for Schools
Introducing Art Shows for Schools. A progressive approach to effective fund raising specially designed for schools.
Why Fund Raising?
In today's environment all schools are in need of those extra dollars be it for sporting equipment, educational tools, essential maintenance, whatever the need, extra funding is a requirement. Running a major school event can be the vehicle used to deliver serious dollars.
Why an Art Show?
The Art Show becomes an annual event that can be enthusiastically supported by the whole school community.
- You don’t have to start from scratch.
- Many major Fund Raising activities certainly require a great deal of planning in bringing the event to fruition.
- Our Art Shows are different because most of the hard work has already been done for you.
- Our Art Shows are based on a proven platform for successful fund raising that has the unique ability in customizing and converting your event into a must attend experience.
What are the benefits for the School?
- Once your Art Show fund raising event has been launched each successive year will see a generous contribution to the schools income.
- Your Art Show encompasses the whole of the school’s community including parents, teachers and friends.
- By engaging with local businesses they will quickly see the benefits of association.
- Artists are always keen to support successful well organized Art Shows.
What do we bring to your Art Show event?
First is our experience with a large number of successful Art Shows, since 2012. Our management system has been developed over a number of years with hands on involvement.
Your Online Dashboard
Manage Your Art Show
Today we have over 14 000 registered Artists and a growing data base of Art Lovers.
We have covered every aspect of running a successful Art Show that include:
- Pre- and post-show promotion
- Catalogue production
- Online submissions and selection
- Sponsor Packages
- Behind the scenes Reconciliation and Reports with face to face guidance
- Guide Budgets
- Project Management
- Terms and Conditions for your event
- Comprehensive user guides.
What does the School need to do?
Schools usually have the distinct advantage of already having a venue in which to hold the event, where no external costs are incurred.
- A small management committee is required to co ordinate the event
- Some man power in the form of parent assistance will be required to set up and dismantle the displays and handle the receiving and dispatch of paintings etc.
- Organize the hiring of display panels.
- Committee for the Opening night gala event.
Find out More: