For Art Show Organisers
Tired of all the complexities and hassles in running a successful art show? Get the feeling that there must be a better way?
Gallery 247 was designed and built, and is managed by people with extensive hands-on experience in running successful art shows.
Here are 5 great reasons for your art show to join others who already rely on the powerful Gallery 247 art show management platform.
1 Easily manage your show
- Automatically generate your show catalogue information.
- Much more time to produce your printed catalogue.
- Gallery 247 allows you to produce your catalogue much earlier - or later if you prefer.
- Incredibly simple to preview, assess and accept submitted works.
- Powerful real time judging panel voting system to preview and accept/reject entries on line.
- Pre-allocate hanging and display areas before works arrive - reduces multiple handling of received works.
- Lightning fast receiving system makes it easy to accept, receive and return unsold works.
- Access to experienced team of art show professionals, including graphic designers for your promotional material and catalogue.
- Instant access to professional judges from our directory of judges.
- Built in online opening night invitation, booking and ticket sales service.
2 Make your show more successful
- Increase profits and raise more funds.
- Reduce operating and management costs.
- Offer better value to your show sponsors and supporters through more effective marketing and publicity.
- Participate in the Gallery 247 user group forum to keep up with the latest techniques and strategies that make your art show more successful.
- Pre-selection process results in improved show quality.
- Enjoy a dramatically expanded search engine presence.
- Sell works on line for the show's duration.
- Access a large stable of interested artists.
3 Keep track of your show’s finances
- Real time reporting on sales, entries, GST and commissions.
- Automatically notify artists when their work has been sold.
- Built-in payment services to manage entries, tickets and sales.
- Maintain a permanent financial and visual archive of each show.
- Receive payment for sales in real time.
- Automatic management of artists’ GST status.
4 Promote your show
- Includes a professionally designed website that you can update and maintain yourself.
- Benefit from free publicity to our extensive stable of member artists and art lovers.
- Receive extensive free publicity to our database of art lovers and patrons.
- Achieve high visibility on internet search engines.
- Create, edit and distribute newsletters to your own database of artists, patrons and prospects.
- Automatically publicise a preview gallery of what works will be on display in your show.
- Easy connections to social media.
5 Artists will love participating
- Make your show more attractive to artists, sponsors and visitors.
- Make it really easy and attractive for artists to enter your show.
- Artists can submit works with our unique one-click on line entry system.
- Virtual framing wizard means that artists can submit works without the expense of framing.
- Accepted works result in greatly increased search engine exposure for artists.
- No more bad PR and disappointed artists - you can safely guarantee that all accepted works will be hung or displayed.
Gallery 247 actively encourage the development and promotion of Australian art by providing special services for schools, community groups and art societies.
- What artists get
- Promote your art show
- Whats on? Art Shows and Exhibitions
- Free entry - Australian Artists' directory
- National Registry of Australian Art and Artists
- Find works of art
- Find an Artist
- Register with Gallery 247
- Management system for Art Shows
- Frequently asked questions
We welcome the Walkerville Art Show. Submissions now open. http://walkervilleartshow.com.au/
We welcome the Somers Arts Fair. Submissions now open. http://somersartsfair.com/
There are now over 3,000 original Australian Artworks for Sale in our online gallery. Click here to view them
All entries must measure 8” (20cm) x 10” (25.5cm) (landscape or portrait). Artist entries are now open